Citibank Savings Accounts
Citi Stocks & Shares ISAWith Citi's global knowledge and experience, our investment and wealth management professionals can help you meet your objectives.
A no-obligation financial review with one of our experts is all part of the Citibank service. Itís an ideal way to check your savings and investments are still working for you.
Reward Saver Account Issue 4
- You can earn 1.00% gross p.a. variable (including a variable bonus rate of 0.25%) for the first 6 months, 0.88% AER1 variable
- Great for long-term savers who want to make the most of their savings
- No interest will be paid in months within which a withdrawal occurs
- Interest is paid as normal on account closures
- We will only pay interest on credit balances up to £500,000
Flexible Saver Account Issue 10
- Earn a variable standard rate of 0.50% AER / gross p.a. variable
- We will only pay interest on credit balances up to £1million
US Dollar Reward Saver Issue 2Enjoy a great US Dollar savings rate - earn up to 0.25% gross p.a./AER on your US Dollars in the UK.
Foreign Currency Deposit AccountsInstant access deposit accounts in 10 different currencies.
Time Deposit AccountRates fixed for the term of the deposit. Rates available change daily and depend on the currency, term and investment amount.
1. 1.00% variable gross p.a. (including a variable bonus rate of 0.25%) for 6 months, 0.88% AER. Underlying variable rate - currently 0.75% AER, 0.75% gross p.a.
Stock market investments should be viewed as a medium-term to long-term investment (at least five years).
Favourable tax treatment of PEPs and ISAs may not be maintained in the future if law and HM Revenue and Customs practice change.
*Based on 115 customers surveyed between 1st May-30th June 2012