Citi Savings Accounts
Citi Stocks & Shares ISAWith Citi's global knowledge and experience, our investment and wealth management professionals can help you meet your objectives.
Financial ReviewA no-obligation financial review with one of our experts is all part of the Citi service. Itís an ideal way to check your savings and investments are still working for you.
Reward Saver Account Issue 6
- Earn 0.25% gross/AER variable.
- For Citigold clients, the rate increases to 1.00% gross p.a. (including fixed bonus rate of 0.50% gross p.a. for the first 6 months) 0.75% AER.
- Earn interest from just £1 up to £1 million.
- Great for long-term savers who want to make the most of their savings.
- No interest will be paid in a statement month within which a withdrawal occurs.4
Flexible Saver Account Issue 12
- Earn 0.15% gross/AER variable.
- For Citigold clients, the rate increases to 0.80% gross p.a. (including fixed bonus rate of 0.50% gross p.a. for the first 9 months) 0.68% AER.
- Earn interest from just £1 up to £1 million
- Instant access account with no penalties for withdrawals
US Dollar Reward Saver Issue 2Enjoy a great US Dollar savings rate - earn up to 0.1% gross p.a./AER on your US
Foreign Currency Deposit AccountsInstant access deposit accounts in 10 different currencies.
Time Deposit AccountRates fixed for the term of the deposit. Rates available change daily and depend on the currency, term and investment amount.
- Underlying variable rate after 6 months is currently 0.50% gross/AER.
- Underlying variable rate after 6 months is currently 0.75% gross/AER.
- Underlying variable rate after 9 months is currently 0.50% gross/AER.
- This does not apply to account closures. A statement month is the period between the dates when your monthly statement is issued . All new to Citibank customers will, by default, have their statement date automatically set to the last day of the calendar month, resulting in a statement month normally being the same as a calendar month for new customers. This is an option for existing customers if required although the change in date will apply to all of a customer's accounts.
Stock market investments should be viewed as a medium-term to long-term investment (at least five years).
Favourable tax treatment of PEPs and ISAs may not be maintained in the future if law and HM Revenue and Customs practice change.
*Based on 115 customers surveyed between 1st May-30th June 2012