To open a Brokerage Account using Citi Online:
- Select Investments and deposits from your My Citi dashboard, followed by Investment Account Opening > Open Brokerage Account.
- Follow the instructions and once submitted, your account will be opened within 2 days.
To use the Brokerage Service:
- Select Investments & deposits > Brokerage.
- A box confirms your knowledge level and eligibility for the service.
- Select the relation you wish to trade in.
- To start trading, click the Trade Now tab or buy & sell next to each existing holding.
- You can now search for shares by Stock Name, ISIN Code and other criteria.
- Click Get a Quote for any matches you receive.
- Click Buy and specify a Settlement Account, Order Type, Order Quantity, and a Good Until date.
- Read important information (PDFs) and agree Terms and Conditions.
- Click NEXT, check the summary and CONFIRM to buy your stock.
- Search your past and pending transactions using the Trade Status and Transaction History tabs.
- Manage your trades easily and conveniently via your Portfolio page. This displays all the stock you currently hold in an easily scrollable list, with options to buy or sell in each case.
- Use Quick Links to access the most frequently used functions.