- To buy a new Mutual Fund, select Investment Funds from the Investments & deposits tab.
- If you already have a Mutual Fund account, select the account number from the table.
- Click Buy New Mutual Fund. To complete the transaction you will need to have the appropriate Knowledge and Experience profile.
- In the box, type a fund provider or fund name, or enter key criteria to find funds that meet your needs. Alternatively, leave them blank to see all available funds.
- Click SEARCH for a list of suitable funds. To view key details for any fund, click on the pdf icon. This provides a short description of the fund along with its investment risk rating, associated charges and past performance.
- If you decide to buy, click the fund name.
- Choose the debit account, enter the amount you wish to invest and specify whether this amount is to be inclusive of the fees.
- All information about the fund is here for you to read. Please do so carefully before proceeding with the purchase. When ready, accept the Terms and Conditions and click SUBMIT to check your instruction.
- If all details are correct, click CONFIRM and the transaction is complete.
- Please note, when you click on Your Portfolio Summary your new fund will not yet be listed as it is pending authorization.
- To view your pending authorisations, select Account Details from the Accounts tab in the top navigation bar. Then select the cash account from which you bought your Mutual Fund. If you then click on the Pending Authorisations link you will see your transaction.
- After the transaction is settled, which might take up to 5 working days, your new Mutual Fund will be listed under Investments in your Account Summary.
Start your Citigold relationship
Citigold is available if you maintain a minimum average monthly balance of £150,000 (or currency equivalent) across all your Citi UK accounts, including investments.
Speak to our UK team 0207 500 1992
Already with Citi? Contact your relationship manager or send a secure message via Citi