Global Finance names the 2016 World’s Best Consumer Digital Banks in Western Europe
Citi receives the 2016 Best Consumer Digital Bank in UK award, maintaining its position for the third consecutive year.
The selection of the winning institutions took into account criteria such as: strength of digital service offering, breadth of product offerings, website and mobile app design and functionality.
The recognition received is testament to Citi‘s efforts to establish itself as a leading digital bank, offering its UK and International Personal Bank clients a range of powerful digital services, which include:
- Ability to manage multicurrency bank accounts and portfolio of global investments with one single Citi Online account
- One Debit card, which can be linked to Pounds (GBP), Euro or US Dollar accounts
- Global View of Accounts – view under the same single sign-on accounts held with other Citi businesses, from participating Citi countries
- Citi Mobile® UK app – feature-packed banking on the go
- All services supported by Citi‘s always evolving range of security measures
Global Finance's World Best Digital Bank Awards are based on submissions from banks that wish to be considered. Winners were chosen among entries evaluated by a world-class panel of judges at Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing. Global Finance editors were responsible for the final selection of winners in the First Round.