Refer a Friend online
Thank you for choosing to recommend Citigold to a friend, colleague or family member! Please complete the form below to submit their details. We also ask that you complete your own contact details, including your relationship number, to make sure that we can reward you, if applicable, for this referral.
Once we receive your completed referral form below, a Citigold Relationship Manager will contact the person that you have referred and arrange a convenient time to explore how Citigold may be able to help them.
If the person you have referred to us subsequently chooses to open a Citigold Current Account with us, and successfully meets all of the account opening criteria, we will be back in touch in due course.
UK Consumer Member Get Member Terms and Conditions (2014-2015)
- The following terms and conditions apply to the member referral scheme (the ‘Scheme’) between 1st October 2014 and 31st December 2015 inclusive. The Scheme is open to all customers,except Senior Public Officials, who hold a Current or Savings Account with Citibank International plc (“Citi”, “we”, “us”) and who are aged 18 and over (“Eligible Customer” “you” “your”). Employees of the UK Consumer business, employed within any of the following roles; Relationship Manager, Personal Banker, Investment Consultant, and CitiPhone Officer, are excluded from the Scheme and will not be rewarded for any referrals under the Scheme.We will regard you as a Senior Public Official if we reasonably believe that you or your relative currently occupies/have occupied or are actively seeking/being considered for a senior position in the government, any department, agency, subsidiary government organisation, or in the political process (e.g. in a political party).
- The scheme is subject to a maximum limit of 20 referrals per calendar year. The terms in paragraphs c and d are subject to this limit. If you reach this limit and want to make further referrals you will need our prior consent.
- Subject to the other provisions in these terms and conditions if you refer a new eligible customer (the “referee”) to open a Citigold Current Account with us, you will receive a reward if the referee successfully opens a Citigold Current Account (sole or joint). In order to be considered applicable as a successfully opened Citigold Current Account the referee will be required to meet necessary criteria. The person you refer must have an average monthly balance of £75,000 (or currency equivalent) across all of their Citi accounts or alternatively hold an account with Citi International Personal Bank in London, Jersey or Switzerland.
- You will receive a gift, chosen by yourself from the range of gift rewards which are available at the time of the successful referral or a cash alternative of £100 for your first successful referral. Further, you will receive a higher value gift or cash reward for the sum of £200 for your second successful referral (ask your Relationship Manager for further details). All successful referrals beyond the second will be rewarded at the level of a £200 cash payment per referral.
- You will not receive a reward if the referee does not successfully open a Citigold Current Account and meet the criteria described in these terms. You will not receive a reward if the referee does not consent to the disclosure of information which relates to the fact of their account opening. If your referral is successful you will be contacted by us and you will receive your reward within 30 days of the referee completing the relevant conditions. Only accounts opened with customers forming a new relationship with us will qualify for the Scheme. New accounts opened by referees with existing customers will not qualify.
- You may only receive one reward per referee irrespective of how many accounts that referee opens with us and you may only receive one reward if two or more referees open a joint account together. If more than one Eligible Customer refers an eligible new customer who successfully opens a Citigold Current Account with us, the Eligible Customer who submitted the referral first will be entitled to the reward.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. You must obtain the prior consent of the referee to being contacted by us before making a referral and you give consent to your name being mentioned in communications between the referee and us. We have carefully chosen the respective business partner(s) for the Scheme. However, we will not be liable for any loss, damage or non-performance arising from the delivery or use of products and services offered through this Scheme. If you have any questions or would like to make a complaint regarding the Scheme please contact your Relationship Manager or write to us at; Citibank UK, Maildrop CGC2 19-59, Level 19 Citigroup Centre, 25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LB. We reserve the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Scheme from time to time without prior notice.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation, or by final determination of a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid. This Scheme is governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts or any court in the United Kingdom which is able to hear the case. Citibank International plc. is the organiser of this Scheme and is responsible for its administration and conduct.