Moving money between your accounts
It's easy to transfer money between your Citi accounts.
- Select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard. Click Make a Payment or Transfer
- From the drop down menu select Transaction Type as Make a Transfer between your own accounts.
- Select the From Account which you want to transfer money from, and the To account where the money will be sent to
- Input the Amount to be debited
- When would you like to transfer?
- To transfer now, click immediately.
- To set a future date for the transfer, click the calendar icon and select the date you want.
- To set up a regular transfer, click Make it recurring:
- Set the Transfer Frequency (e.g. weekly, monthly or quarterly) using the drop down menu.
- Select the First transfer date using the calendar icon.
- Specify how long you would like to Repeat this transfer for: last transfer date or leave the transfer in place until you want to cancel it.
- Click NEXT.
- Click NEXT again to acknowledge the Exchange rate reminder (if applicable). A summary of your transfer instructions appears.
- When ready, click CONFIRM.
- Your transfer is set up. Click OK to return to your My Citi dashboard.