- To open a new Mutual Fund Account, select Investment Funds from the Investments & deposits tab.
- Now click on Open New Investment Fund Account
- Select the Relationship Number to which your Mutual Fund Account will be linked.
- Choose one of your cash accounts to be linked to this Mutual Fund Account.
- Determine whether you’d like this to be the Default account for your Mutual Fund management, or if you’d like it to be used only for Corporate Action dividend payments or for funding Trades.
- Click Open Mutual Fund Account, followed by CONTINUE if all the details are correct.
- Your new Mutual Fund account is now open
Start your Citigold relationship
Citigold is available if you maintain a minimum average monthly balance of £150,000 (or currency equivalent) across all your Citi UK accounts, including investments.
Speak to our UK team 0207 500 1992
Already with Citi? Contact your relationship manager or send a secure message via Citi