Opening a Mutual Fund Account
- To open a new Mutual Fund Account, select Investment Funds from the Investments & deposits tab.
- Now click on Open New Investment Fund Account
- Select the Relationship Number to which your Mutual Fund Account will be linked.
- Choose one of your cash accounts to be linked to this Mutual Fund Account.
- Determine whether you’d like this to be the Default account for your Mutual Fund management, or if you’d like it to be used only for Corporate Action dividend payments or for funding Trades.
- Click Open Mutual Fund Account, followed by CONTINUE if all the details are correct.
- Your new Mutual Fund account is now open