Paying a bill
Pay all kinds of bill in a few easy steps.
- Select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard. Click Make a Payment or Transfer
- From the drop-down menu, select Transaction Type as Make a Bill Payment.
- Choose the From account you’re transferring from and select your To account (To specify your payee, select from any merchants you’ve added before, or choose to Make a Payment to new merchant)
- Select your Utility Payee from the drop down merchant category you wish to make the payment to
- Give the payee an easy-to-recognize nickname.
- Enter the Amount to be debited.
- Choose whether to pay immediately, on a future date or on a recurring basis.
- Add a reference note so you can recognize the payment on your statement.
- Choose whether to tick the box Would you like to save this payee? to add them to your payee list.
- Please note, when adding a new payee for the first time, you will receive a One Time Password on your Citi registered mobile number that must be entered to complete the transaction.
- Click NEXT.
- Take a few moments to check through your payment instructions.
- Everything correct? Click Make This Payment to finish the task.