Place a One-Cancel-Other-Order
To use FX Order Watch, you must hold Citi Accounts in both the Buy and Sell currencies, with the equivalent of US$ 10,000 in the Sell account.
- Select Investments & Deposits > FXOW.
- To start an order click on the SELL or Buy button beside an eligible currency or choose the NEW ORDER tab at the top.
- Select One-cancel-the-other from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the account from which you wish to sell currency.
- Enter the total currency to be sold.
- Choose the corresponding account for the currency you wish to buy.
- Enter an Order Watch Rate for each leg (Simple Order and Stop Loss)
- Select GET TARGET AMOUNT to view the Customer Rate and the sum you will receive in each case when the order executes.
- Select an expiry date for the order.
- Click NEXT and check the details of your order.
- When ready, select CONFIRM. Your FX Order Watch is now set up and at this point these funds are set aside for this transaction.