Place a Simple Order
To use FX Order Watch, you must hold Citi Accounts in both the Buy and Sell currencies. The Sell currency account must hold the equivalent of US$ 10,000.
- Select Investments & Deposits > FXOW.
- Select your base currency and click REFRESH FX RATES to view the indicative exchange rates
- To start an order click on the SELL or Buy button beside an eligible currency or choose the NEW ORDER tab at the top.
- Select Simple Order from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the account from which you wish to sell currency.
- Enter the currency amount to be sold.
- Choose the corresponding account for the currency you wish to buy.
- Enter an Order Watch Rate. This is the rate at which your order will be executed.
- Select GET TARGET AMOUNT to view the Customer Rate and the sum you will receive when the order executes.
- Choose an expiry date for your order
- Click NEXT and check the details of your order.
- When ready, select CONFIRM. Your FX Order Watch is now set up and at this point these funds are set aside for this transaction.