Registration is quick and simple with your Citi Debit Card.
- First, click REGISTER on the homepage under Online Banking: http://www.citibank.com/ipb/europe/index.htm
- Enter your card number and expiry date, followed by your date of birth. Your date of birth must be formatted as DD-MM-YYYY
- Click CONTINUE.
- A box appears, requesting a One Time Password. Your One Time Password will immediately be sent to your mobile phone via text message.
- Type the code into the box and click CONTINUE.
- Decide on a User ID, then enter and confirm your chosen password.
- Click CONTINUE again.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and, when ready, click I Agree.
You're registered for Citi Online.
- Sign out or go straight to your My Citi dashboard to view a summary of your accounts.
Registration is quick and simple, please follow the steps below:
- If you do not have a Citi Online registration, please click New User? Register here on the home page of the mobile app.
- Enter your card number and expiry date (MMYY), followed by your date of birth (DDMMYYYY).
- Enter the One-Time-Password sent to your registered mobile number.
- Choose a User ID that you can easily remember.
- Choose a password that you can easily remember, but could not be guessed from your personal information.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and, when ready, click Register
You will then be registered for Citi Online, you can use the same log in details when signing onto the Mobile application.
Download the App now
As long as you’re registered for Citi Online, you can start using the app straight away. The Citi Mobile® UK is availablefor both Apple and Android™ devices and can be downloaded from the UK, Russia, Greece and UAE Apple App Store or GooglePlay.