Transferring money to another UK bank
To make a payment or transfer to a non-Citi UK bank account:
- Select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard. Click Make a Payment or Transfer
- From the drop-down menu, select Transaction Type as Make a transfer to an account with another UK bank.
- Select the From Account which you want to transfer money from, and the To account ( To specify your payee, select from any payees you’ve added before, or choose to Make a Transfer to new payee)
- Input the Amount to be debited.
- Choose whether you want to pay immediately or on a future date. Alternatively, create a recurring payment.
- Add Reference or Memo Details if required.
- Choose whether to tick the box Would you like to save this payee? to add them to your payee list.
- Please note, when adding a new payee for the first time, you will receive a One Time Password on your Citi registered mobile number that must be entered to complete the transaction.
- When ready, click NEXT.
- Check through the summary of your instructions.
- Click Make This Payment, and that’s all done. Click OK to return to your My Citi dashboard.