Maintaining your account
We’re committed to keeping you and your money safe from fraud and other dangers. To help us do this, there are a few simple steps you can take.
- Please let us know as soon as possible if you change your name, address, phone number, or email address
- Never divulge or write down your card PIN, Citi Online User Name or Password – especially on your card or near your computer
- Keep a close eye on your account and let us know if you spot any anomalies. Tell us immediately if you suspect or discover that your card has been lost or stolen, or if someone else might be in possession of your PIN
- Register for Citi Online and sign on regularly to view transactions, check up to 24 months of your E-Statements at any time and manage your free personalised Citi Alerts. Beware of anyone requesting your Citi Online sign in details. Citi will never ask you for your full PIN
If you contact us with a complaint we’ll do our best to resolve it as quickly as possible. To achieve this, we will:
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing and assign a dedicated complaints handler as your contact in the matter. We’ll also give you an indication of how long it will take to resolve.
- In the rare event that things aren’t sorted out within eight weeks, we will provide you with an explanation and put you in contact with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
You can cancel your account at any time within 14 days of opening it, without incurring any charges. To do so, please write to us at:
Customer Service Team
Citibank Europe plc, UK Branch
PO Box 4012