SEPA fund transfers
SEPA (Single European Payment Area) Funds Transfers enable you to make payments in Euros fee-free from your Citi UK bank account to anywhere within the Single European Payment Area.
SEPA Funds Transfers are available across 32 countries in and around Europe.
See a full list of the participating SEPA countries.
SEPA Funds Transfers Features
- Transfer up to £25,000 per day with no transaction fee for payments made via Citi Online or Citi Mobile® UK app
- Transfers made in branch or with CitiPhone carry no transaction fee if you are a Citigold Private Client or if you hold a Citigold Current Account. There is a £5 fee per transaction if you have a Citi Plus Current Account and a £10 fee per transaction for all other Accounts.
- Send money to any bank account in Europe
- No foreign exchange commission on transfers from Citi Euro current and deposit accounts
- Most Euro payments within the EEA will reach the destination account by the end of the next Banking Day (subject to our cut off times)
How to request a Citi SEPA Funds Transfer
You can make a SEPA Funds Transfer in 3 ways:
- Online – simply sign on to Citi Online to request your payment at any time, from your desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Or by phone – by calling CitiPhone
- Or in branch – visit us at any of our London branches
Available European destinations for SEPA transfers
(if the country you are looking for is not listed we cannot perform the transaction)
Please note there is a 3pm cut off time for same day processing. Requests received after this time will be processed the following Banking Day. As a general rule, SEPA Funds Transfers may take 1 to 2 Banking Days to be credited to the beneficiary bank. Citi cannot guarantee the exact time taken as this depends on the local and intermediary bank systems.
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
Citi clients click here to know more about how to transfer money online using Citi Online.