SEPA fund transfers
SEPA (Single European Payment Area) Funds Transfers enable you to make payments in Euros fee-free from your Citi UK bank account to anywhere within the Single European Payment Area.
SEPA Funds Transfers are available across 32 countries in and around Europe.
See a full list of the participating SEPA countries.
SEPA Funds Transfers Features
- Transfer up to £25,000 per day with no transaction fee for payments made via Citi Online or Citi Mobile® UK app
- Transfers made in branch or with CitiPhone carry no transaction fee if you are a Citigold Private Client or if you hold a Citigold Current Account. There is a £5 fee per transaction if you have a Citi Plus Current Account and a £10 fee per transaction for all other Accounts.
- Send money to any bank account in Europe
- No foreign exchange commission on transfers from Citi Euro current and deposit accounts
- Most Euro payments within the EEA will reach the destination account by the end of the next Banking Day (subject to our cut off times)
How to request a Citi SEPA Funds Transfer
You can make a SEPA Funds Transfer in 2 ways:
- Online – simply sign on to Citi Online to request your payment at any time, from your desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Or by phone – by calling CitiPhone
Available European destinations for SEPA transfers
(if the country you are looking for is not listed we cannot perform the transaction)
Please note there is a 3pm cut off time for same day processing. Requests received after this time will be processed the following Banking Day. As a general rule, SEPA Funds Transfers may take 1 to 2 Banking Days to be credited to the beneficiary bank. Citi cannot guarantee the exact time taken as this depends on the local and intermediary bank systems.
- Czech Republic
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom
Citi clients click here to know more about how to transfer money online using Citi Online.