Making a transfer to a Citi account overseas
Move money between your own Citi account and another Citi account overseas – in real time.
- First, select Payments and Transfers from your My Citi dashboard. On the new page, click Make a Payment or Transfer.
- From the drop-down menu, select Make a transfer using Citi Global Transfers.
- Now choose the From account you want to make the transfer from. To specify your payee, select from any overseas Citi accounts you’ve added before, or choose to Make a Transfer to new payee
- Select the Destination Country where the payment will be sent to
- Input Payee name, nickname and To Account number
- Choose between an immediate, future or recurring payment.
- Choose whether to tick the box Would you like to save this payee? to add them to your payee list.
- Please note, when adding a new payee for the first time, you will receive a One Time Password on your Citi registered mobile number that must be entered to complete the transaction.
- Click NEXT to see the details of your transfer instruction.
- Happy? Click CONFIRM for your money to be transferred at once