Go Paperless service with E-Statements and E-Notifications
Convenient, efficient, and secure…
Our Go Paperless service gives you the option to view, save or print your E-Statements and E-Notifications 24/7 through Citi Online. You can customise your service and choose to receive your documents as a secure email attachment, or receive a notification when a new document is available. There’s no paper and no post, meaning it’s both quicker to receive and better for the environment.
New for 2017: E-Notifications service
E-Notifications are a new, convenient and paper-free way of managing your finances. Key documents like transaction receipts and tax certificates are accessible through Citi Online, and an alert can be sent direct to you when a new document becomes available. Once you register for E-Notifications we will stop sending these documents to you in the post. Registering for E-Notifications takes minutes – just click below, sign on and follow the simple instructions.
Why go paperless
- Receive statements and other account information as soon as they’re ready
- Download up to 36 months of E-Statements whenever you need them, 24/7
- E-Notifications include transaction receipts, confirmation of investments, tax certificates and more
- E-Notifications are stored for 12 months
- Have less paper to file, we will continue to send some documents through post
- Less confidential data in the post can reduce the risk of fraud
- E-Statements and E-Notifications are delivered in PDF format (identical layout to paper statements)
- Just as a suggestion but you may want to state here something about being easy to store/save the documents as they are in PDF?
- Receive your E-Statements and E-Notifications as a secure email attachment, or request to be notified when a new document is available
How to change your paperless settings
- You can customise your Go Paperless service at any time through Citi Online.
- Sign on to Citi Online
- Go to ‘My Profile’
- Select ‘Paperless settings’ from the menu
- Review the on screen instructions
- Confirm your selection
Sign on to Citi Online and select My Profile followed by E-Statement Registration on the sidebar menu and follow the subsequent instruction.Citi Online E-Statements demo
Contact your Relationship Manager directly.
Call 0800 00 55 00.
If you are calling from outside the UK dial +44 20 7500 5500.
What are the various notification options for E-Statements?
You can choose one of the following options of E-Statement service:
Notification alerts – you will receive an email and/or SMS notification when your latest statement is available on Citi Online.
E-Statement email delivery – you will receive your statement in the form of a PDF file to your email address. Please note that your statement will be password protected (you will create your password when you register for E-Statements).
What are the key benefits of registering for E-Statements?
No need to store or wait for paper statements to arrive.
You receive the statement to your email address as soon as the statement is ready.
You receive email and/or SMS notification as soon as your statement is available on Citi Online.
You can view, print and save the statement for any period of time on your PC.
E-Statements are more secure, as only you can access them.
Your E-Statements are free of charge.
Will I still receive peper statements after registering for E-Statements?
No, once you are registered for our E-Statement service, you will no longer receive a paper statement. However, you can always request a paper statement for any previous period by calling CitiPhone on 0800 00 55 00 or, if calling from outside the UK, dial +44 20 7500 5500. Please note that you may be charged a fee.
How can I View my E-Statement via Citi Online?
To view your statement, please sign on to Citi Online, then select 'My profile' and choose 'View E-Statement' before selecting the statement from the periods given.
To learn more, view the interactive Citi demo.
How can I access Citi Online?
If you are using Citi Online for the first time, you will need to go through the registration process and create your username and password which will only take a couple of minutes. Click here to register now.
How can I open PDF files?
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your device to view the PDF. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, please click here to download the latest version.