Switch your banking to Citi
From transferring your Direct Debits and standing orders to liaising with your employer to move your salary, Citi can manage the entire process for you.
Relax and let Citi help move your accounts
As you apply online, in branch, or by post for an account you will be given the option to switch your banking to your new Citi account.
If you already have a Citi current account and would like to switch your banking to this account, all you need to do is complete the Switching Current Accounts Form (PDF), selecting the options that are right for you, and post it to:
PO Box 4012
Swindon SN4 4JZ
7 simple steps
- Once we’ve received your completed form, we’ll contact your bank for a list of your Direct Debits and standing orders
- Your current bank will be required to send us a list of your Direct Debits and standing orders within 3 days>
- We will send you a list of your Direct Debits and standing orders to confirm which you’d like transferred
- You will be given 7 days in which to respond, before we process your request
- We will arrange for your Direct Debits and standing orders you have requested to be transferred to your Citi account
- Your Direct Debits and standing orders that were requested to be transferred will start to come out of your Citi account on the next scheduled date (based on the payment dates provided by your previous bank)
- If requested we will also arrange for your salary or pension to be transferred to your Citi account
Why switch your banking to Citi?
When you switch to Citi, you become part of the world's largest financial services organisations with 200 years of experience in banking. You will immediately benefit from our international expertise, enjoy account features that complement your lifestyle, and receive excellent customer service, wherever you are in the world.
Citigold Current Account
A personal banking service offering an exceptional level of customer service and recognition worldwide. Find out more
You can read further details on the switching process and if you have any questions you can call us anytime on 0800 00 88 00 (if calling from outside the UK, please dial +44 20 7500 88 00). You can also visit the Bacs website and read their Switching Guide (PDF) for more information