Transfer up to £25,000 a day online
We’ve increased the transfer limit from £10,000 to £25,000 per day for online payments.
- Transfer up to £25,000 via Citi Online or by using the Citi Mobile® UK app.
- When using the Citi Mobile® UK app you'll need to have already registered the payee on Citi Online to transfer up to this limit.
Sending payments within the UK
If you wish to send payments within the UK, please provide us with the following information:
- The name of their bank, branch and six digit sort code
- Their bank account number
- The amount to be paid
- Payment reference (if required)
- The full account name of the person or company you wish to pay (this will be used to trace the payment if something goes wrong)
Important Information: Most Sterling payments within the UK and Sterling or Euro payments within the EEA will reach the destination account by the end of the next Banking Day following receipt of instructions (subject to our cut off times) .
Find out more
If you're receiving monies from other UK or Channel Island accounts, you'll need to provide the sender with the following information so that money is credited to your account in the shortest possible time.
- Your account number
- The Citi sort code - 30 00 45
- The Citi address -
Citibank Europe plc, UK Branch
14th Floor, Citigroup Centre
London, E14 5LB
- Your name (as this helps to trace the payment)
Citi clients click here to view the text guide about how to transfer money to UK bank account using Citi Online.