Take full control of your finances, anytime, anywhere
Invest. Transact. Keep track of your wealth. Citi Online is there for you 24/7.
Citi Online is just as much a tool for managing your wealth as it is for daily banking transactions. Its intuitive, easy-to-use functions allow you to set up and monitor new investments quickly and easily, whilst keeping abreast of market opportunities from anywhere in the world. You can even use it to trade stocks and shares across 34 global exchanges.
Registering for Citi Online also means you can download Citi Mobile®, our versatile smartphone app, which is ideal for carrying out key banking tasks when you’re short of time or on the move.
Use Citi Online to:
Set up and manage your investments
- Buy, sell and top up Investment Funds from our extensive global selection
- Trade equities and bonds on 37 exchanges worldwide, using Online Brokerage
- Check the status of your portfolio
- Book a time deposit
Manage your money globally
- View statements and balances for all your Citi UK accounts
- Move money between your accounts
- Make payments of up to £25,000 per day using Faster Payments (UK), SEPA (Euros) and SWIFT (multiple currencies worldwide)
- Save payee details and schedule future payments
- Transfer up to £50,000 instantly to other Citi accounts worldwide using Citi Global Transfers
- Link your Citi Visa Debit Card to any of your currency accounts, for easy access to money while travelling
Tailor our service to your individual needs
- Customise your Citi Online dashboard
- Amend your contact details quickly and easily
- Register for key services like E-statements and Citi Alerts
- Order a replacement card
- Change your telephone banking PIN
Citi Online Help Centre Videos
Registering for Citi Online
Signing on to Citi Online
If you are outside the UK you must ensure local law permits you to use Citi Online. Citi Online uses powerful encryption which is prohibited in certain countries.
Transfers have no transaction fee. If the transfer is made across currencies, Citi's reference exchange rate will apply. Also, transactions can only be made to selected Citibank branches.
Some transactions may be unavailable during system updates.
Investment products are not insured by any governmental agencies, are not bank deposits, and are neither obligations of, nor guaranteed by, Citigroup, or any of its affiliates, unless otherwise stated.
Investment products are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of some or all of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results, investments can go down as well as up.